Re: struggeling with replication

From: EdStevens <quetico_man_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 26 Apr 2006 08:21:12 -0700

I must be loseing my mind! Now everything is working again!

Made a second copy of one of the individual CREATE scripts, cut out all but the first column of the SELECT clause, and it ran. Started adding the other columns back, one at a time and running again after each. It always worked, including after I had added them all back. So I went back to my original 'build_MV' script (which did NOT call the one I had been monkeying with, but DID call the original version of that, as well as the other two 'bad' ones that I had not touched) and this time all ten scripts created their respective MV's.

If I were a serious drinker, I'd be reaching for one now!

Don't know what this adds to the sum total of knowledge in this ng, but it sure adds to my belief in 'organic software'. :-0 Received on Wed Apr 26 2006 - 10:21:12 CDT

Original text of this message