Re: struggeling with replication

From: EdStevens <quetico_man_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 26 Apr 2006 09:01:08 -0700

OK, this is TOO bizarre! There would appear to be some sort of timing issue. If I run my build_mv.sql script (which contains a series of '@create_<mv_name>.sql' type statements, immediately after running it once, I get the ora-00904 failures as described earlier. If I go get coffee, then come back and run it, all ten MV's create just fine. And when there are failures, it is not consistent on which ones fail. All this without touching any of the code in any of the scripts. Ever heard of any thing like this, or have any theories?

And remember, the MV site is 10.2 and the master site is 8.1.7.4. Received on Wed Apr 26 2006 - 11:01:08 CDT

Original text of this message