Re: upgrade solaris from 9 to 10 - Oracle issues?

From: Yoram Ayalon <yoram.ayalon_at_structuredweb.com>
Date: 26 Apr 2006 14:47:37 -0700

Don't you have to change away from /etc/system for solaris 10?

that's why I am asking! this might be significant change!

Relink at least after the upgrade is complete.

which relink are you refering to?

Probably opening a tar with oracle is the best course of action along with getting recommendations from people who have completed it already

well, I'm hoping to get someone who completed same upgrade Received on Wed Apr 26 2006 - 16:47:37 CDT

Original text of this message