Re: run an external OS script in Oracle 10g

From: Michele Campagni <michele.campagni_at_libero.it>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 09:38:53 +0200

"Mladen Gogala" <gogala_at_sbcglobal.net> ha scritto nel messaggio news:pan.2006.04.25.04.46.36.48525_at_sbcglobal.net...
> How about contacting Oracle support?

I don't think they can help me... I run Oracle from Simics (a computer architecture simulator) for my thesis on alternative cache systems, so I can't access to Oracle support (I think). I try access Metalink but I need an account that I have not.
This also explains why I can't use GUI interface or other useful toys, I'm emulating a Sparc Enterprise 6500 with serial console on ttya. By the way I have tried giving "other" owner to my script and it has worked... Received on Tue Apr 25 2006 - 02:38:53 CDT

Original text of this message