Re: Performance Problem

From: jsfromynr <jatinder.1975_at_gmail.com>
Date: 24 Apr 2006 00:10:20 -0700

Hi Steve,

I tried Full Hint on Voucher Tables and Hash Join between them. The query finished in nearly six minutes.

This is the TKProf output . Only 276 rows are contributed from the upper Part of Union ALL.

Rows Row Source Operation

-------  ---------------------------------------------------
  18471 UNION-ALL
*** 276 FILTER

Elapsed times include waiting on following events:

  Event waited on                             Times   Max. Wait  Total
Waited

      &
Statistics

          0  recursive calls
          0  db block gets
     244309  consistent gets
     169874  physical reads
          0  redo size
     691171  bytes sent via SQL*Net to client
      46994  bytes received via SQL*Net from client
       1233  SQL*Net roundtrips to/from client
          2  sorts (memory)
          0  sorts (disk)
      18471  rows processed