Re: QUESTION: Standby database behavior... No SQLPlus prompt!

From: BD <bobby_dread_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 22 Apr 2006 11:12:14 -0700

>Oracle8 is slowly fading from memory, as very few people are still using
>it. The full command, which I tried many times, and I that works on 9i is:

Thanks, Mladen - yes, I recognize I'm still in the Jurassic era here. It's an unending frustration, being expected to produce results without being able to secure current versions of products. We've been yelling and screaming for an update for a loooong time - but the penny pinchers seem to think that since 8i "works", there's no immediate need to change it.

Ah well. Received on Sat Apr 22 2006 - 13:12:14 CDT

Original text of this message