Re: using UTL_FILE and HEXTORAW()

From: CJ <spambox1_at_mindspring.com>
Date: 21 Apr 2006 13:30:41 -0700

Thank you Mr. Manry.

Actually, I have a customer who interfaces to my software asking this question. Do the PL/SQL docs state the put_line does automatic data conversion, i.e. byte 0x1E to bytes "1E" ascii? If so, can you provide cite by page reference?

thanks again. Received on Fri Apr 21 2006 - 15:30:41 CDT

Original text of this message