Re: Oracle Posts Exploit Code for Database Flaw

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 18 Apr 2006 14:54:37 -0700

>Maybe it will go away if you don't feed it.

Unfortunately, this has been a tough nut to crack. Kind of too bad, some of the best O people won't post here because he is so offensive. He's just such a loser, he brings down everything he touches. Yet he's not so bad that he doesn't just eventually go do something else. It's the price we pay for an unmoderated group. I just wish someone would hire him to maintain some old RDB fork to keep him occupied elsewhere.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
http://www.killfile.org/faqs/godwin.faq