Re: Only one Oracle_HOME after installing 10G.

From: Peter Kallweit <p_kallweit_at_arcor.de>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 13:38:10 +0200

Hi dba_222,

when you speak of the home selector, I assume you mean the 'old' one found in 'Oracle Installation products'. This one does not see the 10g installation.

You will have to use the new home selector, which resides in the 10g OUI. If you go to 'Installed products/Environment' you will see all installed homes and can change their order.

Regards
Peter