Re: Skipping internal statements in Statspack??

From: Brian Peasland <oracle_dba_at_nospam.peasland.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 16:22:54 GMT

> We are using Oracle 10.1.0.2 on windows 2000 SP 4. Statspack reports
> generated show lot of Oracle internally issued statements, I would like
> to know how to skip these statements and take only those which are
> executed by our application. TKprof has parameter SYS=NO to skip
> internal statements. Is there something in statspack?

You'll probably have to write your own report as spreport included with Statspack does not have this capability. At least, looking through the supplied SQL scripts, I did not find this capability included in the report.

You can use the @?/rdbms/admin/spreport.sql script (and it's sub-scripts) as a basis for creating your own, custom reporting.

HTH,
Brian

--