Pro*C and Windows DLLs

From: Alexandru Taras <alext_at_isdc.ro>
Date: 12 Apr 2006 02:26:53 -0700

Hi,

I've recently started learning how to use Pro*C and i want to develop a dll that will serve as an interface between an application ans an Oracle Server. Is it possible to use embedded sql in a dll (i didn;r manage to get it working yet). If someone has experience with something like this please let me know.

I use VC++ 6.0 and Oracle 8, and the application is for educational purposes, i'm thinking of a database wizard/query editor. The reason i want to develop a dll is because i dont want to write my GUI applications in C++/MFC but i want to be able to use VB/Delphi or whatever just by linking to my dll.

Thank you,
Alex Received on Wed Apr 12 2006 - 04:26:53 CDT

Original text of this message