Re: PING: Dan Morgan - re. PSOUG training

From: <stevedhoward_at_gmail.com>
Date: 7 Apr 2006 13:12:04 -0700

Thanks, Joel. While the "cookbook" was there, I had to add several recipes :).

As you correctly noted, different people learn different ways. I am the type who learns at the school of hard knocks. Painful, but effective for me. Whatever works for someone is what is correct choice.

Regards,

Steve Received on Fri Apr 07 2006 - 15:12:04 CDT

Original text of this message