Re: Slightly OT, and a cautionary tale

From: <stevedhoward_at_gmail.com>
Date: 6 Apr 2006 17:59:53 -0700

Not off-topic at all. Good luck with your new position! I find myself feeling foolish more often than I would like to with Oracle, but just like you, I soak up everything.

Because everything is going that way, I also got java certified last year, and people always laugh when they hear that. They always ask, "How do you find the time??" I just try to fit in one new thing a year, in addition to the more important wife and four children. It's not always easy, but I never want to be in you co-worker's position.

Thanks!

Steve Received on Thu Apr 06 2006 - 19:59:53 CDT

Original text of this message