Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Want to know the procedure which updates the table AP_TRIAL_BAL_GT in Accounts Payable TrialBalance.
Want to know the procedure which updates the table AP_TRIAL_BAL_GT in Accounts Payable TrialBalance. [message #182027] Wed, 12 July 2006 11:32 Go to next message
smulukutla
Want to know the procedure which updates the table AP_TRIAL_BAL_GT in Accounts Payable TrialBalance Report.
We have some discrepency between the Accounts Payable TrialBalance Report with Expanded Trial Balance Report(in GL).We want to know the PROCEDURE which updates the "AP_TRIAL_BAL_GT" table. We searched for this table in metalink and they said that this table is a GLOBAL TEMPORARY table and the table definition is made to be session specific. Can you please Provide the procedure which updates the table ap_trial_bal_gt.
Re: Want to know the procedure which updates the table AP_TRIAL_BAL_GT in Accounts Payable TrialBala [message #182062 is a reply to message #182027] Wed, 12 July 2006 14:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
agostino_neto
I think you have to open the report APXTRBAL
Re: Want to know the procedure which updates the table AP_TRIAL_BAL_GT in Accounts Payable TrialBala [message #182143 is a reply to message #182027] Thu, 13 July 2006 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
David.K.Dickson
Running the Accounts Payable Trial Balance (APXTRBAL) will rebuild the table AP.AP_TRIAL_BAL_GT

For more information about the table, refer to the eTRM which you can access via MetaLink, Knowledge, Online Documentation.

For more information about reconciliation, you might want to refer to "Reconciling Payables Activity" and "Reconciling Payables Activity to General Ledger" in the Payables User's Guide.

Cool HTH

David.

[Updated on: Thu, 13 July 2006 04:52]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Want to know the procedure which updates the table AP_TRIAL_BAL_GT in Accounts Payable TrialBala [message #182200 is a reply to message #182062] Thu, 13 July 2006 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smulukutla
Yes, I know when we run the report, it will automatically updates the gl_trial_bal_gt table, but I want to know which procedure/script is updating the table.

Thanks and Regards,
Sailaja.
Re: Want to know the procedure which updates the table AP_TRIAL_BAL_GT in Accounts Payable TrialBala [message #583624 is a reply to message #182200] Thu, 02 May 2013 07:34 Go to previous message
dasthagirit
Check this package "AP_TRIAL_BALANCE_PKG.Process_Trial_Balance"i guess it is having the logic to populate the mentioned global table
Previous Topic: Oracle payables invoice status
Next Topic: java, and oracle apps
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 05:27:53 CDT 2024