Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » unable to launch form application online (oracle forms suit10g)
unable to launch form application online [message #665858] Tue, 26 September 2017 07:44 Go to next message
kraviranj
Hi,

I have this oracle forms application which was working fine till last week but since today , I kept getting this page "This page can't be displayed".

i am using the same browser.
I tried opening it from another system, without any luck.

Could you please suggest how to fix this ?

I have attached the screen-shot for your reference. let me know if any other detail required.
Re: unable to launch form application online [message #665859 is a reply to message #665858] Tue, 26 September 2017 12:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joy_division
There really is none helpful information you posted.

all I can suggest is you check to see if the application server is up and running, on that port and/or that the forms services has been started.
Re: unable to launch form application online [message #665862 is a reply to message #665859] Wed, 27 September 2017 03:26 Go to previous message
kraviranj
The server is up and i can ping to it.

Also, the oracle services are in started mode (OCJ4 is also running if it helps).

is there any possibility if anyone would have changed the URL or any config file or anything else?

Note : This application was developed and deployed by someone else.
Previous Topic: List item label of current selection
Next Topic: How to update record in database using functional key?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:00:32 CDT 2024