Home » Server Options » Replication » Replication push jobs not pushing jobs data to other databases (10.2.0.5 Enterprise edition , RHEL)
Replication push jobs not pushing jobs data to other databases [message #663306] Mon, 29 May 2017 10:50 Go to next message
noname34
Hi Team,

We earlier had a multimaster advanced replication environment set on AIX OS where replication is involved between 3 databases(All stay on the same server). Now , we have migrated the environment to RHEL OS using traditional expdp/impdp process . We can now see that all rep tables , jobs , materialized views , push jobs were in sync with the earlier AIX databases , but the data is not being pushed from one database to the other . I can see the deferred transactions and the count , push jobs were also running as per the schedule but the transactions were not being pushed to the other databases . Was not able to figure this out . Request your help & assistance.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ash
Re: Replication push jobs not pushing jobs data to other databases [message #663307 is a reply to message #663306] Mon, 29 May 2017 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSwan
noname34 wrote on Mon, 29 May 2017 08:50
Hi Team,

We earlier had a multimaster advanced replication environment set on AIX OS where replication is involved between 3 databases(All stay on the same server). Now , we have migrated the environment to RHEL OS using traditional expdp/impdp process . We can now see that all rep tables , jobs , materialized views , push jobs were in sync with the earlier AIX databases , but the data is not being pushed from one database to the other . I can see the deferred transactions and the count , push jobs were also running as per the schedule but the transactions were not being pushed to the other databases . Was not able to figure this out . Request your help & assistance.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ash
We only know what you post.
You report some sort of problem.
Do you have an error of commission or error of omission?
Is problem on sender side or receiver side?

Please read and follow the forum guidelines, to enable us to help you:
OraFAQ Forum Guide
How to use {code} tags and make your code easier to read

Re: Replication push jobs not pushing jobs data to other databases [message #663310 is a reply to message #663307] Mon, 29 May 2017 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
noname34
Hi,

I have tried checking for errors but I don't see any errors.. the data is still not being loaded.
Re: Replication push jobs not pushing jobs data to other databases [message #663319 is a reply to message #663310] Mon, 29 May 2017 22:33 Go to previous message
BlackSwan
>We earlier had a multimaster advanced replication environment set on AIX OS where replication is involved between 3 databases
Does above still exist?
Why did you switch to RHEL OS when data is not replicating?

I can't fix code that I can NOT see & does not produce any error.
Since you refuse to post any useful details, I'll stop wasting my time on this thread.
Previous Topic: DDL execution Impact : GG having only DML configuration
Next Topic: Pre-Requisites For Oracle Advanced Replication
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:17:24 CDT 2024