Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Personlization Ap Invoice (Oracle R12 )
Personlization Ap Invoice [message #608771] Mon, 24 February 2014 09:54 Go to next message
amr_gad
Dears ,
i need to personlize in the ap invoice screen
Payables Manager Invoices Entry Invoices

i need to change Distributions account in the invoice screen with the Distributions in the po (purchasing module)

purchasing supper purchase order purchase order summary

when you choose match button and select the po number i need to change the account with the Distributions account in the po screen

Please i need help asap

Re: Personlization Ap Invoice [message #608779 is a reply to message #608771] Mon, 24 February 2014 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
amr_gad
any help please
Re: Personlization Ap Invoice [message #608780 is a reply to message #608779] Mon, 24 February 2014 14:59 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
I'm afraid that you'll have to be a LOT more patient. Unfortunately, OraFAQ forum lacks in people who are experienced Oracle Apps. users, capable of answering questions. Someone might see your question and assist, but don't hold your breath. If you are in a hurry, maybe you should ask for help elsewhere (for example, OTN forums).
Previous Topic: Oracle Adf Validation
Next Topic: Problem with Invoice Matching
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 02:24:33 CDT 2024