Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » How to restrict values displayed in a DFF using Form Personalization (R12)
How to restrict values displayed in a DFF using Form Personalization [message #601194] Mon, 18 November 2013 06:32 Go to next message
Pallabi
Hi,

I need to display the values in a DFF with respect to data entered in a field.Can anyone let me know how to do this using form personalization

Regards
Sushri & Satya
Re: How to restrict values displayed in a DFF using Form Personalization [message #605063 is a reply to message #601194] Tue, 07 January 2014 04:23 Go to previous message
sreekumar.nair.it
Hi,

In order to achieve this, first we need to identify the triggering event. Based on the triggering event
we need to perform the actions using the action tab. Please find the attached word file for your reference.

Please let me know if you have any issue. As a part of testing, I have used oracle pricings pricelist setup form.
Please do the personalization at user level so that it wont effect others. After proper testing you can change the
same to any other level.

Regards,
Sreee
Previous Topic: Need help on PL/SQL Query while running CP
Next Topic: Custom Transaction Type in AME
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:14:32 CDT 2024