Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Oracle Apps Query User Organization Information (Oracle E-Business Suite R12/RHELinux 5.7)
Oracle Apps Query User Organization Information [message #588833] Fri, 28 June 2013 13:34 Go to next message
jesuisantony
Hi All,

We create users through the "User Management" responsiblity. While creating we map the users with specific Organization. We would like to know the table which will holds the user/organization.

Regards,
Antony
Re: Oracle Apps Query User Organization Information [message #588835 is a reply to message #588833] Fri, 28 June 2013 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
John Watson
Hello, Antony. I see that you have just given me a "thank you" for solving your last problem. As it took you thee months to do that, I think I might take three months to solve this one Smile
Really, you should be able to work out this sort of thing. Go to the Electronic Technical Reference Manual on http://etrm.oracle.com and search for FND_USERS. You will find a listing of all the tables to which it is joined. Look at those tables, and I'm sure you can come up with the answer.
Re: Oracle Apps Query User Organization Information [message #588848 is a reply to message #588835] Fri, 28 June 2013 18:13 Go to previous message
jesuisantony
Hi John,

I went through the etrm. I was unable to identify it until now.

Regards,
Antony
Previous Topic: LAST NAME / FIRST NAME TO BE RETRIEVED
Next Topic: Adding new fields to Account Analysis Report in R12 (SLA)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:17:05 CDT 2024