Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Data Migration from R12 to Fusion Applications.
Data Migration from R12 to Fusion Applications. [message #574086] Mon, 07 January 2013 01:09 Go to next message
siddhardha
Hi All,

We are trying to do a demo for migrating the data from EBS system to Fusion Apps.

Would like to know the following.

1# Does oracle provides any out of the box approach for this. i.e any scripts or templates.?
2# Does oracle recommends any approach if they are not providing any solution.?
3# If both 1,2 are not there , Then how are the customers achieving it as of now.

Please reply at the earliest.We need to start based this reply.

Thanks,
Sid.
Re: Data Migration from R12 to Fusion Applications. [message #574108 is a reply to message #574086] Mon, 07 January 2013 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
John Watson
Quote:
Please reply at the earliest.We need to start based this reply.
You cannot be serious, man! This is a huge project. It will take months. But before you try to do it, have you even checked which modules exist in Fusion: is migration possible at all?
Re: Data Migration from R12 to Fusion Applications. [message #574109 is a reply to message #574108] Mon, 07 January 2013 04:03 Go to previous message
siddhardha
Thanks for your reply.

Let me explain little more..

We are trying to build a sample demo for EBS to Fusion Financials.
We need to come up with a architecture to support the data migration.

I know it's a big task, But would atleast like to understand the better approach to handle this.

-Sid
Previous Topic: How to delete PO LCM Shipment
Next Topic: Oracle Apps and Database Upgrade Help
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 01:35:08 CDT 2024